Friday, April 20, 2012

We're Visiting Kiera today!

Kiera's blog is called It's So Kiki, and you'll find patterns, tutorials, reviews and more --- and today you'll find her hosting our Colonial Needle blog hop!


This is one of her published patterns, called "Follow the Leader" --- isn't it stunning?


Kiera also designs gorgeous totes -- this one inspired me to make one in Mary Engelbreit fabrics. I hope that you will hop over to her blog (see, I gave you a link to zip over there to it!) and leave her some comment love today!

Love,


2 comments:

  1. Kiki did a great job. Her giveaway is very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiera does such beautiful work! Love her tote bag and tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)