Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Padsworth and I wish all of you a very happy and blessed Easter! 

We thought we'd show you something pretty from our yard . . . in a way, it's quite appropriate! Last year, I was given a huge bushel bag that looked like it had nothing but dirt and some roots in it. I carefully separated out the "roots" and planted them along the back wall of our house (yep, lots of sun and reflected warmth from the brick there!).  What seemed dead is now alive --- and isn't that the message of Easter? Life!!

Here's what greets me when I look over there:


Aren't they pretty? I just love them!


Have a happy and blessed Easter!!  

Love,


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! He is risen - hallelujah! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love them. They are breathtaking! Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I LOVE their color. Easter blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter blessings. I love Iris and yours are SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are so pretty!!!! Happy Easter =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The irises are a beautiful surprise coming from that bag of dirt! I love the iris and I'm a sucker for caladiums too, which I plant each year in my shady patio.........I live in a very moderate climate and I guess we don't have a long enough winter here because even though they are bulbs, they will never come up again the following year.........I even tried putting them in the refrigerator for the winter once......does anyone know any secrets so that I don't have to continue buying caladium bulbs every year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers.. so beautiful. I love Spring. Happy Easter to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are So Pretty! Wow!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)