Sunday, April 22, 2012

Colonial Needle winners!


This Colonial Needle blog hop has been lots of fun!  We have two winners to announce today, so let's hear it for the two lucky peeps that Mr. Random chose!

(I know I usually insert the picture of the random number generator, but I was in a hurry this time and forgot to get the picture before jumping back to write the blog post . . . sorry! You'll have to trust me and Padsworth!)

Winner number one is comment #162, Rachel! 

And winner number two is Ella, who wrote comment #108!

Many thanks to everyone who entered our giveaway, and a special Lilypad thank you to all of our participating bloggers! They did a great job, and I appreciate them so much!

And of course, a super big bucket of gratitude goes to Colonial Needle, for sponsoring the hop! They were very generous with the prizes they provided. 

I hope that all of you will check out their web site, and make them your "go-to" online store --- especially since so many of you expressed interest in the Pebbles! They are a wonderful product and they are reasonably priced; go get yours!

Got some FMQ fun coming soon . . . 

Love,


2 comments:

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)