Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Treats and a Word Cloud

Just a quick note: A big Lilypad thank you to all of you that commented yesterday and gave me tips on using spray basting for my projects - I appreciate it very much! I'm going to be getting some and trying it out, and I'll post here and let you know how it works out!


Clearance and Remnants and Kits, oh my!

Just a quick head's up for you Lilypadquilters --- one of our sponsors has some nice sale prices for you:


It's Quilt Kit Market!

Padsworth spotted some charm packs at greatly reduced prices, and jelly rolls, and a layer cake . . .anybody besides me getting hungry? (Grin)
Click here to go to the page where you can find all of these Easter treats!!


Now, I promised you a word cloud . . . have you seen these around? It's kinda fun to make one -- you can do it here at the Tagxedo site. This is what I made:


The only complaint that I have with the Tagxedo site, is that they didn't have a froggie shape to use . . . rhinoceros? Yes. South America? Yes. But no froggie.
Oh, well, Padsworth and I decided to use the kitty instead, in honor of our studio cat. If you make one, leave us a comment and tell us where to look - on your blog, or your Flickr or Facebook page, or wherever you decide to show us!

Love,


2 comments:

  1. Love your word cloud! The top I spray basted yesterday came apart while quilting yesterday...it is only my third so I have no idea what the heck I did wrong :( Oh well, it is going to be a little puffy in the non-quilted sections but I think it will be ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a cloud! Very fun! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)