Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Set the GPS for - Missouri!


We're winding our way through the scenic backroads, traveling from Alabama to Missouri --- we're off to see our good friend Tonya, at Hillbilly Handiworks! She's the creative genius behind the Ahhhh Hexies Series - her intricate stars and hexagons will inspire you!

She is also one of the master-minds behind the exciting Bingo games that will be starting soon --- check out that page on her blog, cos you might want to join in!

Hop on over to her blog, and she'll tell you more about our sponsor, Colonial Needle, and some of their great products.  (And I hear there's a giveaway, too!)

Love,


6 comments:

  1. LOL...for a minute there I thought you were riding through Alabama without even offering to stop by for a cup of coffee and some tall tales and quilty talk. After all, I love meeting my blog buddies in person. Then I realized that this is a virtual trip and you have already visited with me. Whew! Early morning makes my thought processes a bit slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these blog hop posts....so cute =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you posted about the Ahhhh. That was great of you! Thanks and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, have a fun trip! :o) My parents live in MO. Safe travels. xo

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)