Friday, November 9, 2012

We have a winner!

First, let's have a big round of applause for our gracious sponsor, Julie of the Intrepid Thread!! Hoppy froggies, but she is generous, offering such a lovely selection of fat quarters for all of us to drool over, and for one of you to win! (Grin)


The Cool colorway of Bella! Scrumptious!

Well, let's see who Mr. Random chose . . . out of 490 entries, he selected:


Number Two!! And that's Missy Shay! See?


Missy, we'll be emailing you so we can let Julie know where to send your lovely prize!

If anyone hasn't yet entered our U R Priceless giveaway, be sure to click here and enter!! FOUR charm packs are going to a new home, and it might be your house!

Love,



6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Missy! (said through gritted teeth as I was number 3) ;-) Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so excited, I can't wait to use it in a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Snoodles, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)