Monday, August 7, 2017

The party starts on Thursday!

Are you ready?


Have you snapped your pictures and prepared your description?


Choose carefully -- you might win one of the viewers' choice awards! Or you might win one of the random drawings!


Are you ready for the linky party?


I can't wait!!


Be sure to look at our previous posts for rules and tips, and to see our fabulous sponsors!


Join me here on Thursday, OK??

You won't be sorry! It's the funnest party on the interwebs!!


Love,




4 comments:

  1. Awwww... what a pleasant surprise to see our Buddy in your post!! Unfortunately he is no longer with us as he has crossed the rainbow bridge. Seeing him brings good memories of when he was healthy and loved to pose on my quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will be a great part, my friend. I wish I could come but it is impossible due to the distance. Kisses from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had the usual chaos here and once again I wonder why two dogs who love me so much can't sit for one picture on a quilt. We'll be here with all of our crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I'm not ready! Hoping to be ready by the end of the day. It's the best show on earth!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)