Monday, October 31, 2011

Stockings for Kids!



Over at the Purple Panda Quilts blog, there's a drive on for stockings for foster kids, and I wanted to help. So I hauled out my Christmas fabrics and made a crazy quilt stocking!


I stitched all of the seams in a decorative stitch, for a real crazy quilt look:


If you would like to join the effort, be sure to check out the link to get all the instructions, and check out the flickr group, too! Here's a linkie for that!

It's sure to get you ho-ho-ho-ing in no time at all!

Love,

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Jacque! =) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I think you just twisted my arm to do one too - your stocking is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, festive and perfect! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute! Another great cause my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great! What a great idea to use up those last bits of Christmas fabric / great excuse to buy more!!
    Cheers,
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)