Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

 
Yes, 2020 will be a year that we long remember. It was a roller coaster ride, no?
But the Lord is still in control, and He brought us through. 
Many of us endured hardships along with the blessings.
But then, Grandma always said we must take the bad with the good.

Today, I'm going to count my blessings. 
And it will take a while, for they are many.
And then I'm going to pray and ask God to favor our leaders with wisdom, our citizens with backbone, and our pastors with endurance.
I'll look in my survival pantry with a grateful heart. And pray that I won't use it much.
I'll look into my family's eyes with love. And pray that we will be safe.
I'll look into my heart and weed out the negative, the unjust, and the hurtful.
And pray to be more like Him.

I hope you will join me. Let's choose to be grateful.

Love,



1 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. I too am trying to weed the negative out of my heart and yes, I to believe that God is in control but sometimes it is hard to let go. Thanks for this post and Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)