Thursday, September 13, 2018

Prayers for the Carolinas


As Hurricane Florence nears the coasts of both the Carolinas, we are sending our thoughts and prayers to our friends and neighbors there.

We will feel the effects, too, further inland in the state.  We are stocked up on non-perishable food, gasoline, batteries, and the like. The things around the farm that can blow away are secured. We know that we probably will lose power, and perhaps for many days, but we know the storm surge and rainfall will be far more devastating down there in the coastal areas.

I know that in the coming days, Carolinians of all walks of life will unite and show the kindness, generosity, and faith that we are known for.

Stay safe -- stay sheltered. Our lives are far more important than any things we may leave behind.

We're watching. And praying.

Love,


4 comments:

  1. I'm joining in with you Snoodles, in praying for those in the path of this huge storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and his wife are right in it's path, they evacuated a few days ago. Stay safe and lots of prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Daughter & her Husband are in path as well. Thank you for prayers for all the loved ones & friends in the Carolina's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you stay safe and it won't be as bad as predicted. My thoughts are prayers with you and your family. Hugs, Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)