Sunday, August 7, 2016

Just one week to go . . .


Our show starts on August 14th!

I hope you are going to be ready -- it is always so much fun!

Have you been snapping photos?




This little guy looks like he is worn out from working with the subject . . . 


Remember that lighting is important, to show the quilting, and to show the cuteness of your pet, too! Daylight is awesome, especially that beautiful light in the afternoon that shows off all that furry beauty!

I bet some of you are sewing like mad . . .

Or not. Sometimes things get in the way of our creativity . . .

(Many thanks to ThreeCatsRanch for the pawtrait of mischievousness.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pets! And quilts!

Love,



9 comments:

  1. I'm certainly looking forward to this. I'll help with shout outs this week. Going to be great fun.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to take a quilt with me to the chicken coop. That should be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... it is coming up sooner than I realized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...I hardly know what to say! Smitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. My camera broke! I hope I can get a good picture on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the Parade! Love seeing all the sweet adorable pets out there and the great quilts too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to have one of the terrible twins take care of this for me since I'm leaving town, it will give them something to do while I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait...I've had the button on my blog to help spread the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to get Molly to behave for a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)