Friday, July 22, 2016

Weekend projects and an Etsy shop tip

Want something fun and fast to do this weekend? You know, the instant gratification kind of project?


Hop over to Jenny's and check out her tea towel project. She has a tutorial, too, and is offering the pattern for the sweet birdies in her Etsy shop.

Speaking of shops, I have a tip for you . . . scoot over to Etsy and check out the gorgeous thread holders that Bea of BeaQuilter is offering. 


Letters with dowels for thread and enough room to organize with the bobbins, too!

You may want to put that on your Christmas wish-list, right? Or just get one now, and don't wait till Christmas! (Grin)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Love,


2 comments:

  1. Jacque, I do love those little applique birds from Jenny! Thank you for the link! I've been having several gold finches in my front yard lately and these remind me of them. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a sweetheart for sharing my tutorial, Jacque! Thanks lovely gal. x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)