Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lunchbox Quilts

When you were younger, did you have a favorite lunchbox? 
Maybe this was more your style?

Personally, I love these bento boxes that I see around blogland:



We'd like to introduce you today to a sponsor from the just-finished Pet Show . . . this sponsor hopped on board after the others had been featured, so we didn't get to tell you about them before the show.

Ribbit!  But we are thrilled to have had them -- Lunchbox Quilts!

Angie is the creative mind behind the Lunchbox Quilts company, and offers wonderful patterns for folks who have the fancy machines for embroidery, and for those who don't have those machines, as well. 


I think I just added project number 4,593 to my list. (Grin)  They're so stinkin' cute!

Angie provided this wonderful pattern to two of our winners:


This Cat's Meow pattern is adorable!  And like so many of Lunchbox Quilts' patterns, they are available in machine embroidery and classic (for non-machine embroidery) versions.

Check out this link to the machine embroidery patterns page, and this one for the classic versions, and see what they have to offer. I know you will love what you see there.  (The machine patterns include a CD with patterns and instructions.)

Angie also has "Recipe Towels" at this link. These would make wonderful Christmas gifts, just sayin'. I saw one package that included the towels, and they all contain a CD for you to use.

There's even a section of her site that has "free stuff."  Woot! (Personally, I'm lovin' on that Latte Love pattern . . .um, maybe it is number 4,594?)

I hope you will visit Lunchbox Quilts, and maybe even leave some comment love on the blog. Tell Angie that you are glad she was part of our show!

Love,


7 comments:

  1. My LQS carries Lunch Box patterns, so I am familiar with them. Oh, you need to do the Latte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun patterns! I wish I had one of those fancy embroidery machines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was the winner of the Cat's Meow pattern with machine embroidery designs. I was so surprised that it came with the designs on a USB drive. It is ready to go right to the machine and stitch. I haven't tried it yet, but I am sure it will be wonderful. The write up has al the stitching order to make it SEW easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I see lunch boxes in 'antique' stores dated 1970's, I feel like I should buy them...then I remember that the thermos' never sealed perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is pretty cool! My mother kept my old lunchbox hidden in her top closet. I found it going through some stuff awhile back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lunch Box Quilts. I have used their patterns before. I do not remember having a lunch box when in school. I always lived within a block of the school and was allowed to go home for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute post. I too love Lunch Box Quilts. The designs are fun and whimsical and make great gifts. While they come with excellent project ideas and patterns you can also use the designs to create your own projects too. I definitely want to make some of those cute dish towels for Christmas gifts this year.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)