Thursday, November 17, 2011

More Tea Wallets!

Remember a while back, when I showed you how to use some charm squares to create tea wallets?  I was so happy to get an email with pictures from Jessica Jo, saying she had made two tea wallets by the tutorial that I posted! (If you frequent the site "Craftster" you may have seen some of her projects, too.)  I thought all of you might like to see them, and she was so sweet to let me post them here.

Here's a picture of the outsides --- didn't she choose great fabrics?


And here's a view of the insides!


I love the bright colors that she used --- so cheerful!

If any of you have made some of these little gifts using my tutorial, I'd love for you to share them! You can post them on our Ole Frog Eyes Flickr group, and add a note about how you made it and chose your fabrics, or even who you made it for (unless it's a secret!)!  I'll be sure to put something here on the blog, so everyone can go and look!

Oh, and don't forget . . . there's a super-sized, mega-wonderful giveaway right here at Lilypadquilting, starting Monday! (I bet you think you know what it is, right? Oh, yeah, I told you what was coming, didn't I? Well, I didn't tell you who our fabric sponsor is . . . the awesome Green Fairy Quilts online store! Yaaaaaayyyy!!)

Love,

4 comments:

  1. Oh those are adorable!! She did a great job =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I must add those to my list, for sure!

    Green Fairy Quilts! That young lady has talent just oozing out of her fingertips at her long arm machine! And they have great specials in their on-line store.... Whoo hoo!

    Can't wait for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. I am going to have to try and make these for Christmas gifts! I'm a new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)