Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Number three!

I wanted to show you the third dish towel finish . . .

And I realized I have been remiss in not telling you where I got my embroidery motifs! Wow! Can't believe I did that.

Y'all know that I love all things ME, right? (Mary Engelbreit) I recently snagged a copy of one of her books (+ patterns) on Etsy:


This has so many (fifty-three) cute projects!

They can all be done in several ways -- what's your pleasure? Want to create them in applique? Cool. Instructions included! Want to embellish with markers? That's in here, too! Just want to create some simple, vintage-look embroideries? Easy peasy with the full size patterns folded in the pocket of the book!

So, with that in mind, here is my latest creation:


I am enjoying the process on these..... using Presencia perle cotton size 8 for the embroideries. It's keeping me from feeling like I need to jump up and do something, and my foot is responding - the swelling is going down.

See y'all next time!

Love,


1 comments:

  1. Having something for your hands, one way to ensure you are being good!! Love those owls so much. And your stitching, this is a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)