Sunday, January 5, 2020

Last day!


I've mentioned before how much I love the Stella light family - just wanted to pass along the word that their great sale is still going on! Hurry! It's the last day for these awesome savings!

When you check out their site you will see all the benefits a Stella can give -- adjusting the color "temperature," the intensity, the angle (with that super-flexible arm) -- it all adds up to a great lamp for us as sewists, embroidery nuts, crochet hounds, or whatever we love to do!

Here's a link to their site! Click here

Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)