Friday, December 21, 2018

Final blocks in the Vintage Christmas Sew Along


This week is the official finish of this fun sew-along! It's been great to see all the different blocks that the participating bloggers have created!

Once again, here is the book that we are using:



I would like to encourage y'all to grab a copy of the book, because of all the great projects in it:



Can't you just see these holly-jolly creations at your house?



My block for this week is the cute "Wreath" block. Just like last time, I put two together:




I wanted to show you how I kept all these itty-bitty pieces straight:



And sewing them together gives you these little guys:



Now, remember those two "Warm Hat" blocks from last week? I used some lattice strips around all four of these bad boys, and made a pillow top!



 Yes, little DragonDrop insisted on photobombing....



And he wanted me to show y'all the reverse side of the pillow, too. I found a cute winter print with mittens and hats and snowmen, so I made a two-piece, envelope back for the pillow:



I hope y'all have enjoyed the Fat Quarter Shop's Vintage Christmas Sew Along! It's been fun! Grab one of Lori Holt's books and sew up some of these cute and easy blocks. Big thank you's to our friends at the Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring this inspiring blog hop!

Love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)