Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving to all!


That's me, for sure! I choose to be grateful and to count my blessings!

Good health, a warm home, loved ones to hug!

God is good -- all the time! That's not to say there's not been some rough waters this year, or that we won't have any obstacles next year..... but we've had all that we need, and are truly thankful.

So, I'm wishing all of you, my friends and companions on this quilting journey....


Hope that your day is warm and special. 

See you real soon, back here at the Lilypad!

Love,



2 comments:

  1. To you and yours too, with many fond greetings from down south. While Thanksgiving is not a huge event in NZ, our family have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Yes, God is good and we are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)