Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to all of the Lilypadquilting community!


(Picture courtesy of Nichol, at A Desert Quilter blog) 
 
Just wanted to let all of you know that I'll be taking a "time out" from blogging for a few days . . . I have some gifties to finish, and some baking to do, and I also want to spend some quality time with my sweet family!

I'll be back soon, and I'll have some progress on my "Blossom" quilt, using the Butterscotch and Rose line --- I'll even show you on the OleFrogEyes wall, how it is coming along! I promise!

Till then, my wish for all of you, is a very merry Christmas, and a healthy and happy new year in 2012! And happy Hanukkah to all of you who started celebrating the Festival of Lights on Tuesday! (I'm looking forward to veggie latkes and challah in our meals today - Yum!)

Blessings and much love to all of you!

Love,


8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your family. See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    Hugs!!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!! I hope yours is blessed in many ways, and yummy to boot!

    (I found a recipe for veggie/feta latkes this morning that I have marked to try! Might not be traditional, but it sure sounds good!)

    Love, hugs and prayers,
    Thing I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break and your family. Merry Christmas my friend! (do you want me to take next week over for you on the study? Things will be quiet here.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with your family...

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Jacque! I hope 2012 is a blessed year in every way. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snoodles! I received today, of all days, my Terrain Charm Pack! I can't wait to make an x's and o's quilt w/it! Thank you for making my Christmas extra special. *mindlessly happy dancing coz I WON something!* *HUGS* Merry Christmas and a Happy, Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)