Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quilty Updates!

Be sure to check out the adorable new banner today over at Sew We Quilt --- the quilts for December are there, in all their glory! They really are quite beautiful, and you can enjoy the story behind each one, in the quilter's own words . . . all served up by our own Madame Samm for our Christmas enjoyment!




Then, be sure to visit here *AND* at Sew We Quilt tomorrow, for our guest post and our fabric giveaway! You'll be glad you did . . . just sayin'.

Here is an update on my Roanoke Star tabletopper, too! I have it sandwiched and will be trying to find time to hand-quilt it.


I'm linking up with Marcia, for her Minutes for Me linky party:


Be sure to check out the others to see what everyone is up to! Or trying to find time to do, anyway!

See you tomorrow!

Love,


2 comments:

  1. That new banner is amazing! I'd love to see your table topper after it's hand quilted. I'm sure it will be amazing......hand quilting.....wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to wee your post tomorrow at Sew We Quilt! And thanks for linking up for the Minutes for Me! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)