On the 2nd, our linky party will open, and you will have the opportunity to link to a blog post, or to a Flickr photo.
Here are some guidelines to keep the party happy:
1. Make certain that you link to that particular blog post,
not just the "Home" or the "Splash" page of your blog.
We want the hoppers to be able to easily land
on the post that features your pet or pet-themed quilt.
2. Be sure to have a "backlink." By that, we mean that
you will have a link in your post (or your Flickr
description) that hoppers can click to go right back to
the linky party fun!
3. Yes, you may mention a giveaway you are hosting
in your post.
4. Please make sure to stop in at the Lilypad every day,
and see who has joined the fun. You will be given the
chance at the party close, to say that you left comment
love for all of the participants! That will earn another
entry in the drawings!
5. Please be certain to follow the "Thumper Rule" as you
leave your comments . . . leave positive and kind words
behind you when you leave. (Grin)
6. Be sure that you state which category your entry is to
be considered in -- this is for the viewers' choice awards.
GACK! I need to tell you the categories, don't I? (Grin)
OK, here you go: dog or pup on quilt, cat or kitten on
quilt, other animal on quilt, and then dog-themed, cat-
themed, or other animal-themed quilts!
7. If you would like to have two entries, please separate
them into two blog posts, or a blog post and a Flickr
photo (or two Flickr photos). No more than two entries
per person, OK? OK!
If you follow these guidelines, I can assure you that we will all have a great time at the party! This time, the party will last for ten days, so it's going to be a wowser!