Sunday, December 11, 2011

Accuquilt Christmas Theme Blog Hop - I'm In!

Exciting news, Lilypad Quilters!! Tomorrow (Monday) is the first day of the Accuquilt Christmas Theme Blog Hop and Tutorials, organized by the one and only SewCalGal!!


Fun and creativity will be spilling all over the place, as bloggers who use Modern Quilting Tools, and who love their Accuquilt products, will be posting tutorials and tips (and maybe some giveaways, too!). And of course, SewCalGal will be pointing you on Day 1 to a BIG giveaway from the awesome sponsor! (Are you still drooling over the Go!Baby, and want, want, want one for your very own? Then this blog hop has your name all over it, toots!)

Here is our schedule for the coming week:

Monday, December 12th
Tuesday, December 13th
Wednesday, December 14th
Thursday, December 15th
Friday, December 16th
If you visit all the bloggers (and comment) during the week - that's an entry for the Go!Baby.....and if you follow all of us, that's another chance!
So be sure to check back here each day, and I'll provide you with the links and you can hop to your heart's content!
Don't forget, there's a charm pack up for grabs, on our Blog Hop Party post!
Love,

4 comments:

  1. Wow, i think this campaign is just for me...I'm awaiting the arrival of the Go Baby (which I won in your last promotion...so lucky me!) and now you'll be providing me with a bevy of hosts who will teach me everything I need to know. Very cool idea and a personal thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following along even though I don't have a Accuquilt's Go! Baby yet. I really want one. I just can't see paying for one just yet. However, I love getting ideas and such. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Go Baby, but can't wait to see what others can do with it so I can learn! If I win, I will find a deserving person to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found both your blog and SewCalGal's blog! WANT the Accuquilt Go so much! Just atrated quilting this year (self taught) and am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)