Monday, December 19, 2011

Accuquilt Christmas BlogHop Winner!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Accuquilt Christmas blog hop!! It was great fun, and SewCalGal did a fabulous job of organizing and promoting it.

It's time to announce the winner of the hotpad, and the kit to make another one to match!


Mr. Random stuck his little hand into the bowl and brought out

And number 108 is . . . 

Mrs. Pickles, who said:

So, Mrs. Pickles (love that nickname!) I'll be emailing you to get your shipping information, and the hotpad and kit will be winging their way to you!

Thank you so much, all of you who entered the giveaway, and thank you to those of you who said such kind things about the projects! I learned a lot of new candle scents that I would like to try, that's for sure! 


I hope that all of you are taking time to enjoy the special Christmas and Hanukkah seasons, and I'll be back tomorrow with a finish to show you!


Love, 



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to that lucky winning gal! Darling gift.
    Merry Christmas
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the mugrug, it is adorable, what a creative mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this post and said oh what a lucky gal she won a wonderful gift and then I went onto my next blog and stopped and thought hey did that say my name...nah...so i came back for a second look and it does...lol I am such a dork! I guess I am lucky that blogger hid your original post from me. Very excited to win such a lovely gift from such a creative person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mrs. Pickles! Isn't that a cute candle design?!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)