Saturday, July 30, 2016

Barb of Bejeweled Quilts



Barb was a fabulous sponsor last year, for the Pets on Quilts Show, and we appreciate her sponsorship this year!


Many of you know Barb for her great patterns. She has such cute ideas! That one above is something that would look great in a corner of my kitchen - how about yours?


You can check out the selection at her Etsy shop, over at this link.


This is one of my favorites - it's a great change-up from rectangular table toppers!


Barb spent time in Samoa, so these lovely fabrics are near and dear to her heart. They feature in some of her quilted projects.

Bejeweled Quilts can also be found on Craftsy -- click on this link to hop over there! You'll find a variety of free patterns that will be great for quick projects and gifting!

Barb is offering THREE of her great patterns to one lucky winner at the Pets on Quilts Show in August! Yay! That's going to make somebody happy!

Please take a moment to click on one of the links above and check out her patterns -- or drop by her blog and let her know we sent you! Better yet, leave a comment here to thank her for being a gracious sponsor of awesome prizes!

Thanks, Barb, for sponsoring our show! We love ya!

Love,


3 comments:

  1. So many goodies there, I will have another look later next week. Love those bright fabrics Barb uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb is a wonderful lady and I am happy to call her my personal friend. We met in real life so I know that she is the same in person as online.
    I love her creative "can do" spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that Barb is a sponsor! She is a blogger friend and is a very talented lady! I look forward to the Pets on Quilts Show! Yeah Barb!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)