Tuesday, July 8, 2014

We has a badge!


Around here, we sometimes lapse into "kitteh" speak, like you see on "I-Can-Has-Cheezburger" pictures . . .

so, without further talk, here is our announcement!

We has a badge!!

Check out our right-hand sidebar -- grab our badge and place it on your very own blog, and you will receive an extra entry in the random drawings at the close of our Pets on Quilts Show!

How easy is that, right?

More show posts are coming! Be snapping photos and creating quilts, and we'll be back soon!

Love,

6 comments:

  1. Cute button...added it. Now I just need to find that perfect shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacque thanks for getting the button code done, it is now on my blog and looks lovely! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the badge, I'm putting it up now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had it on my side bar before it was an official badge (copy/paste bit).

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)