Thursday, July 10, 2014

This may be Padsworth's favorite so far . . .

Hello there!

Padsworth, here, to announce a brand new sponsor!

When you click through to see the site, you will understand why I am over-the-lilypad happy to have the chance to announce . . .

Clever Craft Tools



Ellen Holder is the creative genius behind this awesome product, and let me tell you, she has a real flair for choosing mascots for her site!  Don't you agree? (Almost as handsome as I am!)

Check out the Grip & Stitch product:


Isn't it cool?

Snoodles thinks it is wonderful, since she is trying to do a better job of free motion quilting, and her hands are giving her some trouble lately!
Here is how you use the Grip & Stitch:
There are two different sizes of disks with two different foams on opposite sides which provide optimum grip range across a variety of fabrics. With the larger disk in your left hand, and the smaller disk in your right hand, place them onto your quilt and you are ready to begin stitching. Use the disks to move the quilt under the presser foot while you stitch at your desired speed, always running the machine faster than your hands are moving.


Ellen has a site and online store right here, and there are videos on youtube that help you get the most from the Grip & Stitch. Just click here to be whisked away to Youtube land!

Ellen donates a portion of her proceeds from sales to two worthy efforts: American Heroes and Camp Korey.

One lucky Pet Show winner will win a set of these in the random drawing!

(Blowing kisses) Thank you, Ellen, for being a sponsor of our Pets on Quilts show in August!

Love,



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those and they have helped me so very much!
    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see another FROG mascot for a product. Yaay for another sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee! these look great!
    HAPPY SUMMER!

    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need/must have these, but she doesn't ship to Canada..fouey!
    Jacqueline in Pitt Meadows
    check out my blog!
    http://www.quilt-sewhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these might be of great use. I need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)