Monday, July 28, 2014

Don't forget to be a PR Angel!


Don't forget, if you are a blogger and would like to have two extra entries in the random drawings after the Pets on Quilts show, here's all you have to do:

Look up there on the right-hand sidebar of Lilypadquilting, and you will see our badge!

Grab that code and display our badge on your own blog, to help us spread the word! You will be a "PR Angel" and receive two extra entries in our drawings!

If you are on Flickr, and plan to post your pictures there for our linky party, just put our badge in your photostream, and that will count!

Are you taking some pictures?

Getting ready for the party?

It won't be long now . . .

Love,



10 comments:

  1. Of course I have that cute button on my side bar. I hope to lure at least one of those furries into a photo bomb this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to have that button up for a while now, can't wait for my favorite quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the button on my blog! Yaay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button is on my sidebar and I can't wait to see all the pet creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to add your button. (I really needed to update what was on there so you motivated me to do that!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cats are not cooperating at all with pictures, they only get on quilts when I don't want them too! But if I want them on a quilt, forget it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having the Pets On Quilts show button on my blog. :D Flying it happily on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found out and added to my blog. I've been offline for awhile. How do we join in. I was not able to find the correct post with the info for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Added badge to my photo stream. Do I have to do anything else to get the extra entries. Added one flickr picture. Hope to add another soon. Very cute and fun to see all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have the button on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)