Thursday, August 8, 2013

Patsy Thompson Designs is a sponsor (Drool alert!)

I have long admired the work of designer Patsy Thompson . . . have you seen her gorgeous things?

You really need to click on this link and take some time to look at her Gallery. But I'm warning you, you need a wipe for your keyboard!
This is a drool alert!
We'll wait for you to check out the link and then we'll go on . . .



Waiting . . .



Mopping up keyboard . . . 


Ahh, there you are! Patsy has wonderful things on her site, from free tutorials to books and dvds, that will inspire and guide you to new techniques and fun!

She is providing one of her books as a prize for a lucky winner at our upcoming Pet Show!



Here is a link to look at the book!

Woot! (Waving) Thank you, Patsy Thompson, for sponsoring a wonderful prize for our show!

Love,


7 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the video to work but looked it up elsewhere. Some lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I wish I were planning to enter this year. Yaay for Patsy for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many of her DVDs and books. This is a super great book for those interested in free-motion quilting (she is an Master at FMQ).

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like her work and have that book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patsy has done such amazing work and I am drooling. Her free motion quilting, thread work and embroidery....she just keeps evolving and I'm very appreciative of her talent and abilities.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)