Friday, August 9, 2013

Aurifil Thread is a Sponsor!

. . . and the boyz are having fun! We'll get back to that later!

Aurifil Blogger Here at Lilypadquilting, Snoodles is proud to be an Aurifil blogger, and has posted here and also here about their awesome thread.


Aurifil is a generous sponsor, and has provided some lovely prizes for our Pet Show winners!

When the box arrived, Padsworth and DragonDrop wanted to check it out. There are two special collections -- a box of lovely Tula Pink threads, and another box of V and Co. "Simply Color" threads. Take a peek:


Want to see them up close? Come on, ya know ya do!

DragonDrop loves these variegated threads for Tula Pink fabrics:


Padsworth is partial to these for Simply Color fabrics, by Vanessa Christensen:




After we had drooled over them for a while, the boyz wanted to build a fort:


See those sample packs? Four lucky winners will be selected to win one of those, and the two collections will go to another pair of Pet Show winners!

(Blowing kisses) Thank you, Aurifil, for sponsoring our show!

Love,


13 comments:

  1. Oh indeed, Aurifil are generous! I can't pick my favorite, I like Both! Question about the pets on quilts: can you do 2 different pics, one at your blog and one on Flickr? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Padsworth - think you could sneak one of those packs to Australia. You could come too!! I would show you the sights, introduce you to kangaroos and Vegemite and then send you home!!
    Otherwise, have fun with the threads and I will look forward to next weeks celebrations.
    Huge hugs to all of you, fort building looked like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love some Aurifil. It is a great thread. Thanks for Sponsoring Aurifil (Alex, Elly and everyone else there!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aurifil - hmmm, do you think the boys will let go of their new found toys? AND I still haven't gotten a model to cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get my hands on some of their wool thread for handwork! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful thread packs. I'm drooling too! Love the idea of a fort being built with Aurifil. I'd definitely want to camp out their.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh yummy threads, I love those colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. boys will be boys, they love to build, and they are so lucky to be playing with such lovely threads!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Aurifil threads look perfect for the quilt I'm working on.
    DragonDrop and Padsworth are so cute inspecting the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are wonderful, I love variegated thread. I've wanted to try Aurifil thread, unfortunately none of my LQS carry it. As soon as school starts I'll be ordering some online. Thanks for the peek, Toni Anne ;->

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have time to take part at the moment; have fun

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)