Saturday, August 3, 2013

Beam n Read -- A Pet Show sponsor!


Want to win a Beam N Read?
Ah, then you will want to enter our Pet Show linky party starting August 11th!

For those of you not yet acquainted with these awesome products, let me shine a little light on the situation. (Grin)

I first heard about the Beam N Read over at Kelly's IHAN blog.....she did a great review of the light, and she posts about continuing to use it. (Like this post you can click to visit)
The Beam N Read is a nifty light that has a strap that goes around your neck. You can utilize it in so many ways! It's great for sewing, for knitting, even for reading in bed when everyone else is snoozing!

You can even put bling on them -- fancy decorations or pictures of your pets!


Beam N Read lights can have uses that you don't think of at first . . . it can be a great help when you are searching for your cat!





And never fear . . . this is not one of those products that gobbles up all of the batteries in the junk drawer in your kitchen (you do have one of those, don't you? Please say I'm not the only one.). The 4 AA batteries will last 50 hours compared to 20-30 hours advertised on clip lights!
You can check out the Beam N Read Facebook page for lots of cute ideas on how to "bling" yours, if you are the lucky winner!

Please be sure to check out their web site, too, and see all of the great ways you can use the light...knitting and reading and sewing and traveling and quilting and emergencies, and, and, well, you just need to hop over there and check 'em out!

If you just can't wait for the giveaway, hop over to Kelly's site and get one for your very own!

We sure appreciate Bob Friedman providing a Beam N Read for one of our Pet Show winners!

Love,






7 comments:

  1. Excellent. I won one and gave to my Mom for reading. Thanks Mr Friedman and Beam N Read for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I requested one from Santa a few years ago and I love it. I use it every time I'm stitching down a binding in the evenings. It is truly a fantastic product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one and it's really wonderful! I'm so excited for the show to start, it's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice post.I like it very much.Sheepbuy is the best way to Sell Stuff Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of nice sponsors donating prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't help but get jiggy with this prize. I LOVE these lights....and not because I sell them....they truly are the best lights for sewing, hand stitching, camping, walking at night, reading in bed and they ROCK at hospitals because ya don't need to turn the lights on and wake the person who needs some sleep!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)