Friday, February 21, 2014

Cabin Fever Linky Party!


Do you get cabin fever?
This has been a long cold winter, and it ain't over!




What do you do, when cabin fever hits?  Recently we told you to get ready for this linky party -- I hope you are ready to roll!  You might hunker down and sew, or read a book, or play with your pets, or, or......

 
Nah, I don't guess you go that far. (Wink)

We have some great prizes from our sponsors, and we'd love to see your cabin fever tips and strategies, so join our party, won't you?

Aurifil thread is providing one lucky winner a sample pack of yummy thread!


Heat Press Batting Together is providing a roll of their fabulous product for one of our winners!


Jacquelynne Steves of the The Art of Home is sponsoring a gift certificate for one lucky winner! Check out the lovely notecards at her online store, so you'll be ready to choose your prize!


Whoops! Almost forgot to tell you . . . After linking up, leave a comment to let us know you are partying with us. Following here at the Lilypad is not required, but you can get an extra entry in the drawing if you do!
Also, if you help us spread the party invitations via your blog or Facebook, let us know that, and you will have a third entry in the drawing!

Let the party begin! We'll leave this linky open for a week, until Saturday March 1, and choose our winners then. We'll try to let everyone know as soon as possible after that!

Love,

PS. Bear with me, as there are usually lots of comments on our party posts, so I might not be able to answer each one!

38 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun - count me in.. and I do follow too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if your linky is working - I did up my post and linked, but it is not showing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower - the post and link up have been done too (thank you sweetie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for something fun amid all the snow - I'm a follower of yours on BL' : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cabin Fever Party is a great idea. I think we are all ready for kind of a linky. I've became a follower and I've linked. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower to your blog and love this linky idea! :) Thanks! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked to your party and I linked in my blog back to your party with info :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have joined the party and added a link to this post also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a happy follower of Lilypadquilting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun. I'm definitely a follower, but I was over at Sew and Sow Farm and they sent me over! :)

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Publicizing your event: http://catpatches.blogspot.com/2014/02/alyof-february-goal-complete.html

    Still have to write a post, but I'll be linking up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo hoo! Had a lot of fun with this post and thanks for getting the song stuck in my head!
    And I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I linked to aurifil, was there anything else I was to do?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I linked up my 'Cure for Cabin Fever'! Great idea for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like a grand time by all

    aka kingcooper0001@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the fun links--I feel better already!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shared the party at my blog and finally remembered to mention it here--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I visited Qwilty Pleasures--wish I could participate in her cure for Cabin Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cure Cabin fever, at least temporarily, by dreaming of and planning for camping trips once summer comes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Been visiting and commenting on others posts. Going to do more but didn't want to forget to comment about it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I entered one project from my flikr page, but have many more things on it that I've been doing to escape cabin fever. Take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm late to the party but at least I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really enjoy following the adventures of the playful Padsworth and Dragondrop.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I linked up because of Barbara at CatPatches. And I invited others to join in. So fun to see what we've been doing in our own little cabins!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)