Monday, January 6, 2014

Lovely things in the mail


Happy New Year, y'all!!

I know, my southern is showing. But that's OK!

Recently I participated in pattern testing and a blog hop utilizing one of Terri Stegmiller's fun patterns!


We had a ball; the pattern was easy and fun, and we loved the result!

Terri sent me a thank you and I just HAD to show you!! (Grin)

First, a super pattern for a tote bag.....this looks like another one of Terri's awesome, clear patterns. I hope to make this up soon.


Next, some lovely note cards.....I enjoy sending notes to people to cheer and encourage them, and I love to send ones that show what I'm all about! (Padsworth and DragonDrop think that I need some that feature frogs and dragons, but I haven't seen too many of those!)

Look at these adorable kitty cards!


You should check out Terri's shop and see what she has. . . . these note cards are on high quality paper and the colors are stunning!

And look at what else was in the package:



I am over the moon in love with this memo pad holder. Check out the gorgeous colors, and the couching on the exterior:


Beautiful!


Thank you so much, Terri! 

More merriment and mayhem coming soon!

Love,



4 comments:

  1. You do need some special cards with your helpers on them. Just love the notepad holder, wow that is a little piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is refreshing to see the southern come out! Mine plus my country comes out sometimes! Very cute cards and the note pad holder is great. Very nice gifts! I am always looking for turtle cards but find frogs! I will snag some for you next time I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cats are sooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable and the color choice is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gifts!! And I love your little cat quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)