Friday, March 23, 2012

Coming in April -- Blog Hops!



I want to let all of you Lilypadquilters know about a blog hop that is coming in April! The Colonial Needle Company is sponsoring a hop the week of April 15 through 22, with lots of prizes and great products!

Please feel free to grab our button from the right hand sidebar, and help us spread the word about the hop . . . 

You may remember that I've mentioned Colonial Needle before -- among other great products, they offer the awesome "Pebbles" --- packages of needles that will close right up and not scratch you when you stretch your hand down into your bag of take-along stitching! Love 'em!

Here is the list of the blogs that will be participating:

Sunday, April 15 – Lilypadquilting (that's me!)
Monday, April 16 – SewCalGal
Tuesday, April 17 – Gene Black
Wednesday, April 18 – HillbillyHandiworks
Thursday, April 19 – SewBittersweet Designs
Friday, April 20 – It’s So Kiki
Saturday, April 21 – Love Affair with my Brother
Sunday, April 22 – Catpatches


I also want to alert you to a special event from April 2 - 6 . . . a Quilts of Valor blog hop.  It will be called the Go for a Star QOV hop, and these wonderful blogs will be the stops on your journey:


Tuesday, April 3 North Hills Quilter

Wednesday, April 4 Marjorie's Quilting Bee
(Marjorie will also be the spotlight blogger on the Accuquilt website)


Friday, April 6  Marjorie's Quilting Bee
 
Here's some information from Marjorie's blog, to let you know what is happening:

One of the Quilts of Valor coordinators, Tink Linhart, and Marjorie Busby have worked with Accuquilt and Aurifil and are having a QOV Challenge during April and May.  Our goal is to challenge as many quilters as possible to make a QOV, whether it be a set of blocks, a quilt top, or a completed quilt – and submit it by May 31 so that it can be given to an active duty service member or Veteran who has served in a war zone.
We are having a blog hop April 2 – 6 to kick off this challenge and will have some great prizes for giveaways. We’d like to inspire as many quilters as possible to join us. So mark your calendars for the blog hop and mark your calendars for time to make a quilt.
And there will be prizes for those who complete quilts for the Challenge including Aurifil thread, fabric, and the grand prize is an Accuquilt GO!™ Baby and five dies of the winner’s choice.
Sure hope that all of you will enjoy the upcoming hops!

Love,



3 comments:

  1. Love that you are spreading the word about the Quilts of Valor blog hop, that is something near and dear to my heart and most military spouses. Thanks for including me in the blog hop, I am LOVING the Pebbles and the Betweens I have been trying out this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the word about BOTH hops! I feel so honored and lucky to have been invited to both of them. I guess I need to get my mojo going and get ready to dazzle folks. Ha ha. well at least maybe I can inform them a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - I love blog hops. A chance to discover new to me blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)