Thursday, March 15, 2012

Accuquilt Barn Quilt Design Contest Starts Friday!

 

Have you seen barn quilts in your neck of the woods? Those beautiful quilt blocks that adorn the sides or fronts of barns, sheds, and more, in many areas of the country . . . now, have you ever designed a quilt block?

Accuquilt is asking quilters to submit their designs to the 2012 Accuquilt Barn Quilt Design contest. That means you!

Padsworth thinks it includes him, too. He's hard at work drawing out his design for a quilt block. See?


Whether it is a pieced block, or applique, or perhaps a mix of both, you have the opportunity to enter your block in this design contest. They're offering some pretty neat prizes, so check it out!  Just click on this link and get all of the information that you need!


Good luck!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about trying my hand at this competition but I think I will bow out so that Padsworth can win. I would love to see him working the Go cutter for all it is worth. Can I suggest a frog, tadpole or fly in the centre of his block.
    Good luck Padsworth I will be voting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)