Friday, January 31, 2020

More Summer Moon blocks!

Wow!
It's been a while since I posted! 
But I've not been slack - every chance I get, I hunker down in my sewing room and make blocks!

This block is on pages 22 and 23 of the Summer Moon sampler book by Carrie Nelson.  It's called the Crown of Thorns block:


Remember, for each block design, we make three: one that measures 5 inches unfinished, one at 6.5 inches unfinished, and the biggest one at 8 inches unfinished.


This block is on pages 12 and 13, and is called "Birds in the Air" -- I think it might be my favorite one so far!


Half square triangles are our friends!


Love how these look in scrappy colors!


How about you? Have you found time on these wintry days to do some sewing? 

Love,


4 comments:

  1. These new blocks look great, Jacque! Time consuming blocks but they are all going to look so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO hot down here, 27 Celsius in the shade, did some bindings on place mats that were to be for a gift in December!! That follows, I am always so far behind. Love that top block, and lovely colours in the HST's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, I am in AWE. I had to paper piece these to get them to be remotely even - yours are gorgeous! I am halfway through the last of those bad boys and eager to move on to the next block! Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)