Friday, January 10, 2020

More embroidery finishes!

I found three more of Jenny Elefantz's designs that I had stitched and laid aside . . . 

Time to DO something with them!

I found three frames the same size and reached for a sweet floral or two from a jelly roll in my stash. Here is how they turned out!





I'm really happy with how they look, and I think will hang them in my new sewing room as a group.

Now I'm really inspired to get started on some more handwork!

Love,

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)