Friday, August 3, 2018

Want more entries in the drawings?


On August 10th, our pet show begins!

Ten days later, we close the list and start voting!

One week later, Padsworth, DragonDrop, and I will tally the votes! We will have winners in these categories: 

Dog on Quilt

  Cat on Quilt

      Other Animal on Quilt

        Animal-Themed Quilt

AND there will be random drawings too!

Want to have extra entries in the random drawings? Want more chances to win? 

Say no more -- gotcha covered!

Here is what ya do: be a PR Angel, and let others know about the show. You can blog; you can Facebook; you can post any way you can think of (as long as it's legal) and you will earn three extra chances to win!

Go forth and spread the word!



Love,





PS. Yes, I know, I'm a slacker and haven't got a button done for y'all to post. I hang my head in shame. We will have to get along without one this time.

3 comments:

  1. Have the button up and have a blog post up. This is my favorite on-line Quilt Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned it in my blog post yesterday, linking back here but I'll post the button as soon as I can figure that part out again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted it this morning and added it to my side bar. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)