Friday, August 10, 2018

Pets on Quilts 2018!

It's finally here!

The show you have all been waiting for!



Pets on Quilts -- the 2018 edition!!

We have a wonderful array of sponsors, and lovely prizes for our viewers' choice winners and our random drawing winners, too!

Here is a list of our special friends and the prizes they are sponsoring:



Green Fairy Quilts is offering a gorgeous jelly roll of Enchanted, by Gingiber!



Jacquelynne Steves is providing two patterns from her BOM series: Maggie's First Dance, and Sew Sweet Simplicity!



Barb is an Island Batiks ambassador, and she is providing fat quarters of their lovely fabrics, plus a pattern from her Craftsy shop to a winner in the US!



Hoffman Fabrics is sponsoring two prizes! Each winner will receive a bundle of thirty-three fat quarters -- the All A-Twitter line!


The Fat Quarter Shop is sponsoring two winners, as well! Each will receive an e-certificate for a $50 shopping spree!



BarkBox is providing a wonderful box of doggie joy to one of our winners!

Here are a couple of important things to keep in mind:
      1. After you post your linky, don't run away! Hop to see 
          what the other partiers are up to, and leave some comment
          love for them!
      2. You can "like" the entries, too, and that is fun, so use that
           button if you want to -- actual voting won't happen until
           ten days have gone by..... more on that, later!
      3. The linky party will accept links for ten days, so if you
          know of someone who'd like to party with us, tell 'em!!

Join us in our party, won't you? If you have any issues with entering the show, just contact me at quiltnsrep(at) yahoo(dot)com and I will try to assist. Bear with me, though, as I still work for a living, er, to support my quilting habit, and I will answer as soon as possible.

Let's party!






18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I always enjoy seeing all the furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon! I was wondering if you were going to enter something! Happy Saturday! ~smile~ Roseanne

      Delete
  2. Sorry to be a pest- I had some difficulty with the link-up and accidentally entered twice. Could you kindly delete the first entry please? So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yikes! Me too! There seemed to be a glitch and I entered twice. Sorry for the goof! The parade is already a beautiful one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to this parade!! I can't figure out how to vote...and since some pictures already have votes, I'm sure there is something I'm not seeing!! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this parade and to your sponsors for their donations that make it even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liking an entry is optional, and fun. Actual voting will start on the 20th.....we'll let you know!

      Delete
  5. Do you need to be a blogger to enter your pet? If not, how would I do it? I love checking out the different photos of pets and reading the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mangozz, an entry can be a blog post, a Flickr photo, or an Instagram or Facebook post. I just ask that there be a way to leave comments and a link so people can easily hop back to the show. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for hosting! I love this parade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting... love to see all the other posts...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Snoodles. We made it this year to the show after missing last year's. I always enjoy going to the parade. Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sooo sorry! All those cats in the window are mine, and I have no idea why it posted so many! Can you delete the duplicates?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am lost. Where do I find a list of those participating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Dog on quilt #23
    2. Cat on quilt #5

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)