Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Flimsy done! (As promised!)

Last time we talked fabrics (yes, I know it's been too long, y'all have my heartfelt apologies....but my customers have a good bit of my attention) I showed you some luscious fabrics and the blocks I was making.

Remember?



Well, some more blocks and some sashing and corner blocks later, and there's a flimsy ready to be sandwiched! (Grin)

Of course, it had to rain when I wanted to show you, so these photos are not too good, but I think you can get the general idea.



I used a few of the "bonus" HSTs in a partial border.....



Why? Didn't want to use 'em all up.



Why? Cos I have several projects for them. (Oh, this is so exciting!!!)



I'm going to make a valance for the windows where this quilt will make its home, and then pillow shams, too!! Squeeee!

Hang in there.....more quilty goodness coming soon! (And a visit from Padsworth and DragonDrop.....just sayin)


Love,


2 comments:

  1. Bonus HSTs are the best. I really like the partial border on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The border is a beauty, and save the pieces when you have to. Lovely fabrics together, this is all over so pretty. I need to re-word that, " It is so pretty all over" reads better!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)