Wednesday, June 22, 2016

New Sponsor - Lara at BuzzinBumble


Do you like to applique? 

I sure do; it's one of my favorite ways to embellish a quilt block! 



Our friend Lara at BuzzinBumble blog is an author now, and her book is so cool!

She has a brand new way to applique! Check out Crafted Applique, New Possibilities!



Here are some of the projects in her book -- just to whet your appetite and get those creative thoughts going!



Cute table topper!



Look at this adorable needle case - I confided to Lara that I would make mine blue if I made this project . . . get it? How many fellow Who-vians are out there? (Grin)

Now, my jaw dropped when I saw this one:



Is that not awesome? A sewing machine cover . . . it looks so real, and her fussy cut flowers and architectural details are perfect -- her new process for applique is a real winner!



That one is SO on my project list! 

Lara has graciously offered a signed copy of her book to one lucky winner in the August show! 

I hope you will drop by Lara's blog or her Facebook page and tell her thank you for sponsoring! And if you just can't wait for the prize drawings, go to this page and get a copy of Crafted Applique, New Possibilities for your very own!

Thanks again, Lara!

Love,



4 comments:

  1. That's such a great prize, the book has so many fun projects and yes when I make the needle case it will be blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara's book is awesome. I have so many of her projects on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - really looking forward to it again! My favourite link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacque, thank you for such an incredibly wonderful write-up! I'm thrilled to be a sponsor for Pets on Quilts - it's my very favorite event!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)