Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Don't miss the birthday sale-a-bration


One of our lovely sponsors, the Fat Quarter Shop, is having a celebration! 

Thirteen years in the making!

That's right, Fat Quarter Shop has been doing what they do so well for thirteen years!


The sale ends tonight at midnight (Central US time), so hurry over there! There are prizes to win, and a wonderful sale going on -- everything on the site is thirteen percent off!



Here is a link to whisk you over to their site, so that you can join in the fun!

Pardon my dust; I'm headed over there!

Love,


1 comments:

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)