Please note: This giveaway is now closed, but thank you for your interest!
Today is the day!
Are you ready?
Padsworth and DragonDrop sure are!
They're so excited about our great sponsor and the giveaway, that they almost fell off the lilypad!
The Fat Quarter Shop was our first sponsor here at Lilypadquilting, and they have stayed with us for years. Maybe they have a thing for frogs and dragons. (Grin)
The team there is awesome, and the selection in their online store is wonderful . . . take a peek:
Pre-cuts of all kinds
Patterns and books
And even some things you might not think of, when you are sitting in front of your screen, drooling over their fabrics!
Did I hear someone say, "What, for example?"
Glad you asked!
Take a look at this adorable cabinet!
This is the Aqua Solutions Cabinet from ArtBin, and it's a $35.00 value!
It has three drawers that pull out . . .
The drawers are deep enough for our favorite Aurifil threads and much more!
The top compartment is deep -- you can put lots in there -- your rotary cutter, patterns, scissors. The latch on the front is sturdy, and holds the drawers securely.
I can see that this would be a wonderful way to help straighten up and organize our sewing spaces!
And it would be a fantastic help when we are headed to retreats, too. (Oh. My. Goodness. I want one so bad.)
Our friends at FQS are offering one of these cabinets to one lucky winner here at the Lilypad!
And Padsworth wants to offer these two cute charm packs, as well! Christmas fabrics, anyone? (I can hear those jingle bells....)
Here's what you have to do, to enter our giveaway drawing:
1. Comment here and tell me how this cute cabinet would be useful to you
2. Hop over to the Fat Quarter Shop and sign up for their newsletter, and leave a comment here. If you are already signed up, just let me know in a comment.
3. You don't have to follow here, but we really love our followers, so if you are one, leave a comment and say so!
4. Hop over to the Fat Quarter Shop's blog and follow there, for another chance to win!
5. Make certain that I have some way to contact you....you can feel free to leave your email in your comment like this: sparky(at)sparky(dot)com so that the spam bots won't find you! There are so many non-reply comments, and DragonDrop gets so upset when we have to draw again, cos I can't find you! (You don't want to break DragonDrop's heart, do you?)
6. If you will help spread the word about our giveaway, either on a blog, or Facebook, or on Twitter, you can have another comment and entry!
7. Please don't feel slighted if I don't answer every one of the many comments I expect will be here; I do read them and value every one of you special peeps!
We'll leave this giveaway open for a week, and then we'll choose our winner by random draw.