This giveaway is closed now....thank you for your interest, and please take a look around at Lilypadquilting - hope you enjoy your visit!
I'm so happy that I'm bouncing in my chair! Padsworth and DragonDrop are dancing a jig! Quilt Kit Market is back! Yay!
As we posted yesterday, the fabulous Quilt Kit Market is back in business, and today we're celebrating -- Michelle is sponsoring a wonderful giveaway!
Want to see what is up for grabs? Hold tight and click on this link . . .
A gorgeous kit to make a holiday quilt -- and just look at those fabrics: Blitzen by Basic Grey for Moda!
(That's just a small sampling of the cute fabrics in this line.)
If you're like me, starting a holiday project now makes sense! Then when I get sidetracked by other gotta-do-it projects, there is still time to finish it up for Christmas!
Here's a note to tell you more about this kit:
This wonderfully wintery quilt measures 67"x67" when finished. The kit includes all of the fabric needed to complete the top and the binding.
This kit is over eighty dollars in value, and it is going to have a new home very soon --- one of you special Lilypadquilters will be the happy winner!
I have a feeling that some of you are going to want to tip the odds in your favor to win that beautiful kit, so I'm going to give you several ways to enter the giveaway!
1. Since Google Reader is leaving us in July, many of us are concerned that we might lose Google Friend Connect, too. Please click on the BlogLovin button on the right hand sidebar, so that we will continue to have all of our Lilypadquilting peeps with us. That helps us to attract sponsors, and sponsors mean more giveaways and more fun! Leave me a comment to let me know that you did.
(By the way, you can import all of your favs from GFC to Bloglovin'; click here to get the instructions!)
2. Quick as a wink, click here and sign up to get Quilt Kit Market's newsletter! Leave me a comment to tell me that you did, or that you already receive her newsletter.
3. Visit the Modern Quilt Kits page at Quilt Kit Market, and come back to tell me which one was your favorite!
4. If you help us to spread the word about the giveaway (on your blog, on Facebook, on Twitter, etc) then come back to comment here and leave me the URL for another entry! You can get a separate entry for each way that you spread the news!
5. Just for fun, click on this link and then come back to tell me which of the ten reasons you think is the absolute best reason to shop with Michelle at the Quilt Kit Market! (Grin)
Now, this is such an awesome opportunity that we want to let everyone have a chance, so we will leave this giveaway open for a full week. We'll close the entries on next Monday, April 8th, and we'll announce our winner right after that!
Good luck everyone!