Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yay! It worked!

Thanks ever so much to those of you who volunteered to help with the "test" linky party -- I was able to determine that my settings were spot on, and personally, I enjoyed visiting all of you who linked up! Your projects were definitely applause-worthy!

I'd love to know if you would like to have more "Give Us A Hand" parties here at Lilypadquilting . . . and if you would like to see one be scheduled, would you like it to be a once-a-month affair, or twice-monthly? Do tell!

Here at the Lilypad, we are making our final plans for the Pets on Quilts Show, and we hope that you will be ready, and join us starting on Wednesday, August 1. This is all about pets, and quilts, and friends, and FUN!

I hope to have a sneaky peek for you tomorrow --- I want to give you a glimpse of the project I'm working on! Because of the Pet Show schedule, I won't be able to reveal the finish (and the accompanying giveaway) until the show is through . . . but I know you will be excited about the fabrics that will be up for grabs!

Till then, happy sewing!

Love,


4 comments:

  1. Watching for the sneaky peek! I have to get to work and hope I can finish by Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...August is just around the corner too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try the link up, I am new to this and don't know how. How would I link my pet on quilt pic when you do it?

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)