Friday, July 24, 2020

The latest stitchery

Here's my latest block in the Psalm 23 Block of the Month offered by Jenny of Elefantz:


I like this one the best so far!


I love the flowers and the happy little bugs!


This has been a great way to slow down and stitch; it does my heart good to think about the verses as I work on the project.

If you'd like to find the patterns for this Block of the Month and join us, you can look on the right-hand sidebar of this blog for the graphic "Psalm 23." Click there, and you will travel through the cloud to Jenny's place, where you can find all the particulars!

Till next time!

Love,


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Those lady bugs are so cute!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jenny's patterns and embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is so nice! I haven’t done any stitching like that in so many years. Back in the day I used to do a lot of hand stitching. Will you turn the blocks into a quilt?

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)