Friday, June 19, 2020

Sweet stitches

Just a quick update on my block of the month I'm working on. It's the Psalm 23 BOM from Jenny Elefantz. I'm enjoying the hand embroidery and applique combinations on these blocks!

You'll have to excuse the lighting here; a thunderstorm popped up and I want to let you see this (so I'm taking the pictures inside!). 

Here is the entire block: 



Here are a couple of closeups:




Stay tuned, everyone, we are working on a blog reboot, and will have more merriment and mayhem coming your way soon!

Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)