Monday, March 16, 2020

Keep calm, pray, and stitch

I'm always one to give credit where credit is due, so thank you and BIG KUDOS to Amy over at Diary of a Quilter . . .

Love this quote:


I'm asking all of the peeps who pause here sometimes to be careful -- not panicked -- and take good care of yourselves!

I intend to do more of our business by telecommunications; no travel or hopping about for this froggie! And that just may give me more time for embroidery, crochet, quilting, and reading . . .

And as I stitch, I will be praying. Asking God to help us unite and to help us beat this virus! Join me, won't you?

Love,



5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic quote. So very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those words, XXX from a cool NZ. Antarctica looks very tempting, not one case down there. And that is because no-one has flown in and no-one will fly out until next summer down here in the Southern Hemisphere. We now have strict self isolation rules for anyone coming in after 1 .a.m. yesterday, if they do not comply will be deported. Scary stuff, but for Canada, the borders are closed, so I heard this morning. Thank goodness for skype, Facetime and emails. XXX, stay home, and enjoy the time to do what makes your heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love that as well....there is something about creating something that brings peace to the soul. I definitely believe in the power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)