Wednesday, May 23, 2018

So cute! And they include free patterns!

I received word that one of our Lilypadquilting sponsors has released new products, and I wanted to show you!

I can see a lot of different projects from these Accuquilt dies!



That small square die would work really well for a postage stamp quilt, like an Around the World pattern!

Another deceptively simple die, the circle (on the far right of the photo) would make wool projects and quilts alike go very quickly!

And I can hear the gears turning as y'all check out the Northwoods and the musical dies, too!
I'm told that all of these dies will work on a GoBaby, like I have, or the larger cutter, as well!

I love my Accuquilt, as you can see from this post and this one. (Accuquilt also has limited edition dies, and an awesome Memorial Day sale going on now!

Check it out today!

Love,








2 comments:

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)