Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Electrifying!


Oh, the things we take for granted! (Grin)

Ever had the power go off in a storm, and still walk into a room and flip the switch? 

I'm happy to say our power is back on!


We are up and running again (and sawing up a tree that fell) and we'll be back soon with more quilting fun!

Thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers -- y'all are amazing and I wish I could hug you all. Please join me in praying for the folks who lost more than power in this huge storm.... here's hoping that we all come through OK!

Love,


9 comments:

  1. Very happy to hear your power is back on and you are ok. Sorry about the tree.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are all safe and only lost power, I feel so sorry for anyone who is flooded as it just destroys everything. Hugs, Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the tree - but so glad to hear that you are back up and running - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're OK and most of your property. I hate losing trees, but sometimes it's a blessing that that's all a storm takes from us. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're all safe and the power is back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have done the "light switch flip" too many times when the power is out - even when I am carrying a lantern. We are certainly creatures of habit.
    I am glad your damage was limited to losing one tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All. The. Time. Fortunately, we don't lose power often. So glad you're safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you are well. So many have so much more than lost power to worry about - thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)