Saturday, March 18, 2017

Yay! A finish!

Last time I posted, I showed you the neat project making placemats with the Soft and Stable product, and some gorgeous batiks . . . 


They're finished just in time for the birthday girl's special day!

You can see I was even auditioning them for my round table . . . no, I'm not keeping them, but I just might make a set for myself!


I'm over the moon happy with how these turned out. I love the Hoffman batiks -- the colors and patterns are just beautiful!


I hope you will try this project, too, and let me know how yours turn out!

Have a lovely weekend!

Love,


7 comments:

  1. I love celebrating finishes. Congratulations. I think the birthday girl will really enjoy them. Absolutely beautiful. Love your fabrics & colors.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and super on the plain table .Yes, a set for yourself might be what we see next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. I love using Soft and Stable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, those look right at home on your table. I hope you do make a similar set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those turned out really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These placemats really do look incredible! Especially with the light binding on your dark table. They're really showy.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)